Annual National School Bus Safety Week Poster Contest
You are invited to participate in the National School Bus Safety Week annual poster contest. This year’s theme is: #StopOnRed. Any student in public or private school may enter. All entries due by May 13th.
Entries are divided into these categories:
- Division 1 – Grades K-2
- Division 2 – Grades 3-5
- Division 3 – Grades 6-8
- Division 4 – Special Education (any grade)
- Division 5– Computer-Aided Drawing (any grade)
$50.00 – 1st place in each division
$25.00 – 2nd place in each division
- Enter by submitting a poster, with the following guidelines:
- Must have #StopOnRed on poster
- Use 11”x17” or 12”x18” quality tag, poster, illustration board, or heavy paper.
- Use any media (paint, print, crayon, pen, etc.) that you want.
- Do not laminate, use stencils, stickers, tracings, glued paper, wood, plastic, glass, or metal as part of your design.
- All drawings and lettering must be freehand.
- Do not use any copyrighted characters, photographs, and magazine or newspaper illustrations.
- Securely attach a 3”x5” card with your name, grade, age, school name, school address, name of county, and teacher’s name to the back of your poster.
- Send your poster to the address listed below.
- Please do not Roll or Fold Posters when mailing.
- All entries must be postmarked by May 13, 2016.
You must follow these guidelines to be qualified for the poster contest. All entries become the property of the Oregon Pupil Transportation Association
Bethel SD 52
Special Need Transportation
1730 Taney Street Eugene, OR 97402