Want to help more kids use active transportation to get to school? We need your help! Connect with us to help with one or more of the activities in the list below, including working at a specific school. We’ll work with you to find something that matches your skills and interests.
- School crossing guard
- Events (tabling, traffic garden, Kidical Mass rides)
- Bike and Pedestrian Safety Classes (extra support for street practice)
- Work with a specific school on encouragement activities, etc.
- Organize or lead/co-lead biking or walking school bus
- Infrastructure improvement assessments
- SRTS newsletter
- SRTS website updates
- Data entry
or send donation checks made out to “Eugene School District 4J” Attention “Safe Routes to School” to:
Eugene School District 4J
200 North Monroe St.
Eugene, Oregon, 97402
Stay Up to Date
Subscribe to the SRTS E-Newsletter, get an RSS feed, follow us on Twitter, or become a fan on Facebook.